Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time is Flying!!!

Well it has been awhile since I have posted; I know I am slacking on my blog but things have really been busy! I am 27 weeks pregnant this week and about to begin my 3rd trimester! Graham is busy kicking as usual, and it feels as if he is getting stronger with each jab and kick. Eric and I love playing music and watching my stomach- he LOVES Kings of Leon! Seriously, you can actually see him kicking which is amazing! My symptoms haven't really changed- I still have awful heartburn and my swelling is out of control, but I feel fantastic for the most part! Still no sign of a stretch mark (knock on wood) but my belly does get itchy. I am counting down the days until our 4D Ultrasound which is scheduled for next Thursday! I also have to have my glucose screening test and my monthly prenatal checkup on that day, so it looks like I will be at the Dr's office all day but it is def. worth it!
This past weekend we went to Ikea in Atlanta with Eric's family and had a great time! We bought Graham's area rug, floor lamp and all of his shelf and drawer organizers for the nursery! I am getting very anxious to get the nursey finished- I feel like if I don't hurry, I won't get everything done before I get too big to function. I have ordered his glider and his crib and we are now just waiting for those to come in. I am having his mobile custom made by a lady from Etsy; she does adorable mobiles and is designing an owl/tree mobile to match his bedding. Mom and I are trying to order the crib bedding and as of now, it is still out of stock! I will drive to the Dwell Studio factory and manufacture my own bedding if I have to, but I WILL get the bedding I want! They surely don't want a crazy pregnant lady up at their factory! Although I am nervous about the bedding, I am so excited about my first shower coming up! Lesley picked out the cutest owl invitations for my Birmingham shower and I cannot wait to see everyone there!

Here are some pics of the stuff I have picked out for Baby Graham's nursery! Enjoy!


Mobile: (it will be the colors of my bedding rather than this: turquoise, brown, baby blue, green)

Bedding:


Crib:







3 comments:

  1. I love the new stuff!! I can't wait to come down to Bham next week.. hopefully i can make it before you get done with your 4D u/s. anyways ttyl byebye! Love your sissssy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry, Daddy and I will be coming down their shortly to help yall finish the nursery. whenever he gets through with his last basketball game on Sat. we will be able to come down. Love Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we looked at that bedding!! it's so cute and i really like your custom mobile idea! sounds like youre doing great :)so happy for yall!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Rachel Corscadden. My husband, Eric, and I live in Homewood, Alabama with our two dogs, Hank and Paisley. We are expecting our first child in April 2010! We are truly blessed with wonderful families and friends and could not be any happier! Thanks for visiting!