Monday, November 16, 2009

Pink or Blue?!?!?

The date has been set! FINALLY, after 18 weeks, I get to see if Baby Corscadden is going to be sporting pink or blue! This Thursday at 11am I get to have my 2nd trimester ultrasound! Unfortunately Eric is out of town all week for a fire certification course and won't get to be there to see the "goods" haha, but my mother and his mother are coming to the ultrasound with me. I felt so terrible when I scheduled the ultrasound on a day Eric could not be there, but I asked him if he would rather wait until the next available appointment (which was 2 weeks after) and he quickly said "No way! I cannot wait!". I am so anxious, and I pray that the little baby isn't shy! And if you thought the week could not get any better, I must mention that Friday is also a very important day for me! New Moon comes out in theaters, and Lesley, Krystal, Sarah and I will all be there! We have had tickets for 2 months now, and we are fully prepared to use my pregnancy as a handicap in order to get good seats haha! Don't think for a second I won't outrun those teen twi-nerds, poking my belly out as far as I can to make people move! I am thankful that the movie comes out this weekend because I am re-reading the Twilight series for the 5th time to get in the proper mindset, and this seems to be keeping me occupied so that I am not counting down the minutes until Thursday morning! Ill be sure to update my blog on Thursday or Friday with the gender!

2 comments:

  1. Drink Mountain Dew before you go. That will ensure that the baby is not shy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna is going to text me as soon as you guys find out I am so anxious wish I could be there too. Aunt Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Rachel Corscadden. My husband, Eric, and I live in Homewood, Alabama with our two dogs, Hank and Paisley. We are expecting our first child in April 2010! We are truly blessed with wonderful families and friends and could not be any happier! Thanks for visiting!