Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Days Like This.....

Ahhh the joys of pregnancy! I have been experiencing a new symptom this week: erratic mood swings. This morning, I woke up Eric, FURIOUS that I had to drag myself out of the bed and go to work in the dreary rain while he got to sleep in. I even yelled at him for taking my weekly belly picture at a bad angle (I am nuts I know)! Huffing and puffing out the door, I call my mom to gripe about how exhausted I am and how life isn't fair, blah blah blah. Poor Eric, haha. It is not his fault that his job requires him to stay up for 24 hours, and then be off for 48 hours. On top of that, he has really been helping around the house while I have been stumbling around like a mummy for the past few weeks. Looking back on the situation, pregnancy has turned me into a psychotic, irrational, mummy and I am ready to wake up and become stable again! I am blessed to have a sweet husband who is putting up with my ridiculous and fragile state.

On an exciting note, I am 12 weeks pregnant today! Woo hoo! For those of you who have yet to google pregnancy and get the terrifying statistics that I have come across, 12 weeks marks the passage into a safer zone for baby. I work myself up and worry like crazy over every possible mishap that can occur, and I know I should let all rest in God's hands, but I do feel a bit of relief today! Thank goodness I am about to be in the 2nd trimester, but let the stretch marks begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Rachel Corscadden. My husband, Eric, and I live in Homewood, Alabama with our two dogs, Hank and Paisley. We are expecting our first child in April 2010! We are truly blessed with wonderful families and friends and could not be any happier! Thanks for visiting!