Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Belly Pics!!!

I am 15 weeks today! Time is ticking by slowly as we will find out whether the baby is a boy or girl in the next few weeks. Thankfully, I am feeling so much more energetic, and although my headaches haven't disappeared, I am not as overwhelmed by the pain now! Everyone keeps asking whether I think the little tot is a boy or a girl, and I truly think that there is a little boy in there, however, I have always wanted a baby girl first! The lack of a female born into the Corscadden family in 3 generations hurts my chances a bit haha! Of course, I just want a healthy baby so either will be wonderful! Even though it is super early, I have been straining this week to feel the baby move. All of my pregnancy books say that around 15 weeks and afterwards you may start to feel "fluttering". Thus far, I haven't felt anything aside from a hungry growling belly! Unfortunately, I have a little extra padding on my tummy so I may not feel him/her for a few more weeks, but it doesn't hurt to try!
Ok, as promised, I am posting some weekly pics of my growing tummy! Although I am not exactly fond of sharing my flab with the world, I want you to see the growing baby! Here you go:
8 Weeks:



















10 weeks:

















11 Weeks:


















12 weeks:




















14.5 weeks:






















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Rachel Corscadden. My husband, Eric, and I live in Homewood, Alabama with our two dogs, Hank and Paisley. We are expecting our first child in April 2010! We are truly blessed with wonderful families and friends and could not be any happier! Thanks for visiting!