Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

After much consideration and deliberation, Eric and I have named our baby! We have always thrown around names we would name our future children, but when the time actually comes to choose a name that will stay with our baby forever, the decision becomes difficult. Suprisingly, Eric and I really agreed on the names we both liked, so narrowing down the list was pretty simple. Here they are:

BOY- Graham Hayes Corscadden

GIRL- Greer Mackenzie Corscadden

We chose Graham Hayes because we love Graham (precious baby name and great adult name and it is Scottish) and Hayes is my mother's maiden name. A friend of mine, Lauren C., suggested Hayes and we thought it was super cool! We chose Greer Mackenzie because we love the unusual Scottish name Greer, and Mackenzie (another favorite of ours) goes well with Greer. I am 14 weeks tomorrow, and I am feeling great! I am definitely getting a bump, and I think I am really starting to show. It is funny how you perceive you own body, but I am beginning to notice my patients' eyes staring at my stomach so I am pretty sure I am getting bigger. My tummy is getting hard, so it is beginning to look less like a beer belly and more like a baby belly! Soon I will post the week by week pictures of my growing belly. At first I wasn't going to go public with these photos as they aren't exactly slenderizing, but I want to share my progress with those of you who care! Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Rachel Corscadden. My husband, Eric, and I live in Homewood, Alabama with our two dogs, Hank and Paisley. We are expecting our first child in April 2010! We are truly blessed with wonderful families and friends and could not be any happier! Thanks for visiting!